Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A FULL Couple of Days

The last two days have been Full of fun times.  On Monday, Ezekiel and I were able to watch a tractor and big truck work right in front of our garage as they repaired the asphalt.  Ezekiel LOVED watching the tractor work and would ask it to do more when it stopped.  Besides the stench, it was fun to see all the work being done.  

Also, on Monday, Josh and I both realized how Ezeki
el is now speaking in FULL sentences.  For instance when asking if he liked dinner- he responded "Yes, I do."  He also said to Daddy when he got home, "Daddy I like your shirt."  Amazing how he has learned so much so quickly!

Finally today I learned Ezekiel needs no toys- just give him a laundry basket.  It is a toy that spans lots of ages and seems to provide tons of entertainment.

Check out the art work for our refrigerator- so exciting:)

No comments: