Thursday, December 17, 2009

Go Forth and .....

STAND!

Eli is a standing man. Today he pulled himself up twic
e and stood. The first action was done in his crib as he was crying for me to come and get him out. In an attempt to avoid waking Ezekiel up from his nap- I snatched him out, headed straight for the door, and about three steps after pulling him out of his crib it dawned on me that he was STANDING! Of course I couldn't reenact the moment so I had to wait for opportunity #2 to get the photo and....
Tonight upon starting the bath water, Eli's great passion for the water pouring out of the faucet drove him to his feet. He found it enticing enough that he pulled himself up so that he could see the water! Allowing Mommy to get the photo and in the same day! Thanks for working with me Eli!

No comments: