Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010 Thus Far...

cleaning...

Ezekiel LOVES to clean. He won't let me clean the bathroom without him... for instance one time as I walked by him playing in his sandbox I mentioned I was going to be cleaning the bathroom. He came running after me screaming "NO, WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!" Cleaning must be a thing that skips generations because Ezekiel loves to do it and both Josh and myself don't really like the task.

playing...

We have spent tons of time at home playing. Ezekiel has been in his sandbox everyday. He loads up his tractors with sand, levels the sand out, hits golf balls out of the sand trap (aka his sandbox), hits golf balls out of the ruff (aka the giant hole he has put in our lawn digging for gophers- thanks Mimi), and playing with his new toys from Christmas.

So far it has been pretty low key. Here is our one event of the New Year...

We went to Disneyland. Here are the boys riding the carousel. Eli was about to fall asleep!


No comments: