Sunday, August 14, 2011

Family Campout


Its the middle of August so that means it was time for the Benning Campout. It was a fun time, but sickness did have its way through our family making our time a little tough. For instance, one night Titus cried the ENTIRE night. Not just a little sweet whimper, but a gut wrenching scream that the entire campground heard ALL NIGHT. I even had a stranger ask if that was my baby last night :( Poor little guy was sick and cutting 3 teeth at once. I guess that does account for the crankiness.

He did show a little of his sweet personality during the day.

The boys had a great time riding bikes, playing, and getting super dirty.

We also made a visit to the beach.

And finally we found the amazing lollipop tree. What a fun tradition that I remember loving as a kid. It is so neat to see my boys participating in something that I have such fond memories of.

No comments: