Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Glimpse of God


Today I sat and watched Ezekiel eat. Such a little thing that happens everyday, yet today I looked at him with a different mind. I sat there just drinking in all the little noises he made and the way he just enjoyed the sticky mess. As I sat there watching I got the sense that this must be the way God sees us. He must just look at us and adore us as we do simple things. I can only imagine the amount of love he has for us as I think about the love I have for my Ezekiel. He is so precious!!! Thanks God for all the glimpses you give us to understand you a little more. May we strive to love you as much as you love us! Thank you for the wonderful gifts you give us everyday. Just look at the precious gift -Ezekiel!!!! Isn't it amazing that even in the midst of a mess you can find beauty!!!

No comments: