Thursday, May 29, 2008

Blessed Birthday

Today I celebrated my birthday and truly enjoyed my day. My day started off especially good when I started my car and found that the tank was FULL. What a wonderful husband I have:)

Ezekiel and I spent the morning and mid-day at Disneyland. There is just pure pleasure in taking your child to a place where they have fun, smile, and just delight in. First we went on the Monsters Inc ride where Ezekiel sat like a big boy next to his friend Jack. Who he has gotten so BIG!


Then we traveled from California Adventure into Disneyland where we visited the animals. Can you believe Disneyland has a petting zoo- they have everything:) Ezekiel would go around petting each goat once. It was so fun to see him travel from goat to goat gentle giving his one pet.














Next we hit the carousel which turned out to be a hit. The inside might have been the key to Ezekiel's enjoyment.
We had a GREAT time.Then we came home to Daddy- there is just something great about that. After an evening of hanging out, going on a walk, and just enjoying the boys in my I was reminded of how blessed I am. I also received a card from my parents and inside was a special treat from my dad- HOT DOG GUM!!!!! What special memories I will always treasure and hopefully one day I can share the gum with Ezekiel and he will also see the treasure that it is!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your birthday was special! You are fabulous and I love you!

Emily said...

I was with you all day and did not know it was your birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Nicole! :) we had a great time hanging out with you guys..... we will have to do more disney days in the future! :)