Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'm It?

I have been tagged by my friend Rachel- so here are the answers to a few questions:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was either heading home from my first year of college or just getting back from Oklahoma where our softball team was playing in the NAIA national tournament.

2. 5 things on my to do list today.
make a slide show, create some cut outs on my cricket, go to a barbacue, go to trader joes, sew -it is always on my list, but never gets done:(

3. Snacks I enjoy
anything with chocolate, strawberries, pretzels, popcorn

4. Things I would do if I were a millionaire?
purchase a house, make lots of gifts, go on lots of short term missions to Kigoma (Africa)

5. Places I have lived?
Modesto, Tuolumne, Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach, Stanton

So here are some people I would love to hear their answers:
Tiffany, Beth, Noni


No comments: