Monday, November 30, 2009

Family, Food, & Fun Times

We spent our Thanksgiving in Northern California. It was so great to see Ezekiel after 2 long weeks of being apart. We got a sneak peek at how Ezekiel spent his time... so here is a picture to show you.
We also got to hang out with family, eat, bake, take pictures, and just enjoy each other. We had 30 people over for Thanksgiving. Avery spent a lot of time eating and everyone was willing and waiting to feed her.
It was great to see my Grandparents enjoying their great grand children.

Here are some pictures of our family.
LOVE the boys and the fun they have
together!
Eli has some great expres
sions.
These pictures remind me why I love where my parents live- amazing to see God's promise!


I love the beauty in this picture- this is just a typical day in Tuolumne!

1 comment:

lauren & aaron said...

I love the one of them with the same look of "surprise" on their faces! So great. :)