Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dirty Mouth?

Today Ezekiel proved that putting soap in his mouth is not a punishment. While helping me do some dishes, or should I say throwing soap around, he decided to try eating the some of the suds. Of course, most people would find this repulsing, but Ezekiel must have enjoyed it. I say this because not only did he continue to drink the bubbly water, but later this evening he got out a small travel bottle of shampoo. It is just as you are thinking, he got it opened, spread it around the house, and decided to taste the bubbles. HE NEVER SPIT IT OUT!!!! Can you believe it. I had to coax him to put his tongue out!! We find it strange, but I guess we all have different tastes!!!
Here are a few pictures of today's events. Just to show you a little of the mess Ezekiel left in his path:) Here are some of yesterday's day at the park.

No comments: