Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Unique Ways


Ezekiel definintly has some unique ways of doing things. This evening was no exception. For the last week Josh and I have noticed how Ezekiel will hide food through out the house. He won't just hide it and leave it- no, He is hiding it for later consumption! Just last weekend Ezekiel looked around and thought no one was watching so he disappeared with his piece of toast. A few minutes later he was back with no toast and of course there is no way he ate it. Well, later that day the toast made it appearance in his hands and he was enjoying the hard, crusty bread. This is just a little example of the constant food hiding Ezekiel loves to do.

Tonight again I was reminded of th
e fact that he loves to eat food from the weirdest locations. After an unsuccessful dinnertime and only a little food being eaten by Ezekiel I decided to put away dinner. I discovered for Ezekiel it is the location that entices him to eat. After trying to put away the green beans Ezekiel wanted them back so I gave them to him. Silly Mommy don't you know food is always better off the floor. At least that is what Ezekiel would say. So here are some pictures of my crazy man enjoying his meal off my dirty ( I hate to admit it) kitchen floor!! No matter what I think Ezekiel will always enjoy the food he has hidden, tuck under furniture, or thrown on the floor over eating at the table like the rest of us:)

No comments: