Thursday, April 3, 2008

Let it Snow?

This has been a week of in home entertainment. We started the week with a feverish, cuddly boy that just wanted to lay in a lap. Finally, after the stretch of sickness was gone we face gloomy weather. So today, Ezekiel decided with the looming clouds outside we should have a little weather inside. On his very own Ezekiel created snow- and yes I knew what he was up to. Ezekiel found a small piece of packing Styrofoam and broke it into a thousand little "snow" pieces. I think the part that touched my heart was when he was done throwing the snow in the air he proceeded to get the little broom and dust pan. How precious. I am not sure where he got the ability to know to clean up after making a mess, I know neither Josh or myself are the best at it, but I am definitely grateful. So after a slow week, here is our attempt at creating weather!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love my ZEKE!!!!!!