Thursday, June 5, 2008

Can you say CRAZY!

Today started off normal, with Ezekiel waking us up with the yells of "Mama" over and over, then the usual morning play with Daddy, and finally getting all that he can out from under the sink while I get ready. Here is where the CRAZY comes in.

As I was finishing up Ezekiel went to grab something more from under the sink and tumbled into the cupboard. I thought it was a usual fall, but when I picked him up and the silent cry was starting I knew it wasn't right. Of course, he hit the perfect spot to get a good cut on his eye. AHHHHH!!!! So I learned today that I don't handle my son bleeding too well. Ezekiel on the other hand, bounced back as usual- a few grapes and a ride on his motorcycle made life great. After Josh coming home and a doctor visit, Ezekiel only had to get a couple strips to keep it closed. Yeah- no stitches YET!!!!!!

Well the rest of the day was normal- Park, Nap, Play with Daddy- the usual. So here is the start of mothering a boy! I hope I am up for it:)

No comments: