Thursday, June 12, 2008

These ARE the GOOD Days

I have been reminded over and over again this week that these ARE the GOOD days. I am sooooo enjoying this time with Ezekiel and all the adventures we embark on together. Everyday seems to be filled with special moments that I treasure and never want to forget. He is such a precious gift and I love him so deeply. Today was another day that reminded of how special my gift is.
Today Ezekiel and I spent the morning at the zoo. It was just the two of us and it was a blast. All the animals were out playing and enjoying the beautiful day. We saw so many monkeys!!!











Of course, Ezekiel loved the farm area where he got super close to a duck that wanted to munch on his face. Here he is right before the attempt:)







He also fed the goats which is one of his favorite things! Amazingly Ezekiel has no fear when it comes to feeding animals and petting them. He will even stick his hand in the goats mouth to make sure they get the food:)


He LOVES animals and I am not sure where he gets that from. The zoo was amazing and I will always treasure the moments we get to spend together enjoying the world God gave us:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These ARE the good days! Your boy is precious and I love him (and you)!