Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mini Papa

Ezekiel finally got a hair cut after quite a while. It seemed every time we thought about cutting his hair it was either too late or we had something else that needed to be done. So finally yesterday we had the time. It was amazing the resemblance that came out.











We have always known Ezekiel has a lot of my father (Papa) in him, but if you look at him now-he's a spittin' image! He has his ears, his features, his hair, and lots of his personality. He is very giving- to the point that he won't take no for an answer. You must take what he gives you!!!! He is very kick back and easy going and he LOVES the garage too. I know that if Ezekiel grows up to be a man like my father I will be blessed. My father is amazing I couldn't pick anyone better for my son to be like. My father is kind, generous, selfless, gifted (he can fix anything and build anything) and overall is the BEST and GREATEST father a person can have. In general- he is Superman- seriously the man should have an "S" on his chest! So on this fathers day weekend I look at my son and am elated at all the traits that my son gets from his Papa.

WE LOVE YOU DADDY!!!!!

No comments: